<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I've been putting so much time into the music blog Bars & Guitars that I've been a bit neglectful over here. Truth is, aside from the new blog my life is a bit dull at the moment. Though that's not to imply that at other moments I'm living a life far more exciting than yours dear reader. Here's the synopsis:

-I'm not riding my bike enough.
-My basketball team keeps losing.
-Bush is a dirty bastard.
-NBA season is fast approaching and it's up to the Warriors to make up for the dissappoint that is the other bay area teams.
-Samantha loves Kindergarten.
-My wife has officially graduated from business school and can now claim to be a Master at something.
-I can't remember the last time I saw a movie.
-There's tons of good music out there.

Please direct any specific questions to the comment link or email me.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?