<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 29, 2004

It's been nine days since I posted here and I haven't been on vacation, had a horrendous injury, contracted a miserable case of carpal tunnel, I've just been obsessed with the music blog and frankly find writing about music (something I love) much more exciting than writing about my life (which strikes me as modestly interesting at its most ebullient). But I have some kind of weird kinship to this little blog much in the same way that people have a tendency to get attached to inanimate objects. I mean, I could never just delete it. It's much easier to ignore it for days at a time. If you're really wondering what I've been thinking about all this time it's this:

I'M ABOUT TO BE 2 YEARS AWAY FROM 40. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?