<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 06, 2004

At last a moment to blog. It's been a while. Things have been hectic at work what with firing people and trying to save us from financial ruin and all. I think all will be well. It will take some time but by the end of this year if not earlier things will be back on track. We're well on the way to raising our rates which takes a bit of doing because everyone and their mother has something to say about it and how it should be done. But in the end the owners will decide the best way to increase prices. This will help our cash flow a bit but it does translate into a higher workers comp premium so it's most likely offset a bit, but it will increase the pay of the employees and that should offset our asking them to pay all their health and dental premium. Hopefull it'll all work out. Now we just need to come up with a marketing scheme. I hate sales absolutely hate it. I'm not cut of the salesman cloth. But I've decided that I'm committed to this business for a while longer so I'm going to put the game face on and go do it. My other options were selling my share or just walking, which actually was inticing since the stress was making me crazy and had serious repercussions on quality of life.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?