<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Lots to blog about but little time. I'll hit some highlights (or lowlights as the case may be) and hopefully expound more tomorrw.

1) I've bought the Retrotec. It's such a pretty bike. And way lighter than I expected. It's got a weird assortment of parts but I've got plently of stuff to bring it around. I'll take some pics and post them.

2) the work saga continues. We've determined that under our current expense/income model we're not making money. Debt is building too quickly. I've had to lay off our 1 salaried employee and cut back the amount of $ we pitch in for workers health insurance. It feels like such a failure to have to do these things, but if we don't cut expenses we'll have too much debt to survive before we can implement longer term measures such as raising prices, giving new employees lower commissions, etc. It's a sad day. But it had to be done.

I'll write more tomorrow.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?