<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 17, 2004

i'm torn on the whole Farenheit 9/11 thing. I'm sure that Michael Moore has made a fine film (he always does) but his bias is so obvious that it removes the film almost immiediately from the realm of legitimate public conversation. I doubt that MM unearths hard evidence that would justify an impeach Bush campaign, but if it did his political position immediately creates a distrust outside of his hardcore liberal fans. It does look like an interesting movie and I'll go see it, help make Moore another couple million dollars, if for no other reason than I like to Bush bash.

If anybody has some must read books for me please let me know. I'm leaving for a beach vacation on Saturday and i'm going to need some reading material. Nothing too intellectual please. I'd prefer something on the trashy side.

It just never fails. Give a driver the day off and it gets busy. We've been vehicle slow all week, my best guy leaves to go to chicago for 2 days and it blows up. Jobs going to Napa, Morgan Hill, San Jose, Redwood City, San Ramon, San Rafael and it's only 1:00pm. If you know the bay area geography at all you know that I've basically got deliveries going in every conceivable direction. Must get creative.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?