<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Well, the deed has been done. The worst messenger in SF was fired from my company this AM. He didn't seem particularly surprised or even bummed out or much of anything just "huh, ok". That somehow makes alot of sense now that I think about it. He seemed fairly indifferent to the job despite the fact that it's a sought after one. I think he took it for granted and didn't see the writing on the wall. Still it's a part of the job that I hate to do. Makes my palms sweaty. Gives me butterflies. I'm just no good at confrontation, that's always been a weak spot for me. I think it has to do with being a youngest child. But that's probably a bunch of crap I'm making up. None the less it's over with and I think the company will be much better off with the messenger in question now departed.

Hot as the devil's armpits on an August day around here. A little summer preview.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?