<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Well the phones have been fixed. Made for a challenging week though. We currently have a recently alluded to driver on tour with his band for the next month and a biker on vacation to go see his mother. Both very reasonable requests, but scheduling as always is an issue. We're struggling through a bit. I know I complain about it constantly but that is a major challenge: scheduling for both rider benefit and maximum customer service. It's a crazy juggling act that I'm doing. I'm trying to keep about a 20 different plates spinning at any given time. I'm like a one man chinese circus. I've been told that chinese circus' suck, but I've never seen one myself so I'll withhold judgement.

Bball game tonight. Let's see if we can extend the winning streak to 5 games. I love the basketball.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?