<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Once again the scheduling bites me in the ass. If it isn't the employees wanting time off, it's the other owners. My first instinct is just to hire another courier. It would solve alot of problems, but utlimately would be a disservice to the employees who are working there asses off. Sooner or later ya gotta put your foot down though. Jetset employees just don't realize how good they have it. But like anything in life, if it's given to you long enough you will take it for granted.

I think I went on and on a bit too much in yesterdays post so I'll keep it short today. Funny thing though, my wife talks in her sleep (always has) and last night after she had fallen asleep she said one word loud and clear "Honkey". Kept me up all night wondering what she was dreaming about.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?